Ultrasonic Custom Processing Service
Hielscher Ultrasonics is specialist when it comes to ultrasonic processing. We are not only supplying powerful ultrasonicators for lab and industry, but we offer you the service to process your material as ultrasonic toll manufacturer at our headquarter in Germany, too.
As manufacturer of the most powerful ultrasonic systems, Hielscher provides abundant ultrasonic processing capacity to process your material regarding your customized application.
Whether you are developing a new product or you have limited production space available, Hielscher’s toll manufacturing service for ultrasonic processing is the solution!
We have readily installed industrial ultrasonic processors for batch and continuous inline sonication.
- Risk-free feasibility testing in our process lab
- JIT – just-in-time: we sonicate the volumes for your production requirements
- Professional operation for high quality products
- Whether small batches or high volume streams, we have the right equipment on-site
- We develop and optimize the ultrasonic process
- Depending on your material, volume and process goals, your product would be fed through an UIP2000hdT, UIP4000hdT or UIP16000 ultrasonicator.
- analysis/characterization protocol of the starting material and the final product
- use of complete ultrasonic process system including power ultrasonics, pump, batches/ tanks, cooling equipment
- No extended lead time for delivery or installation
- No capital investment
- No operational skills necessary
- No additional permits
- No equipment-related maintenance expenses
- No extra facility space
- No spare parts
- No additional employees
- Freedom to adjust production levels at any time
- Affordable and predetermined costs
Hielscher typically processes units of approx. 1m3.
The material must be:
- pre-mixed slurry
- not flammable
- process temperature 0 – 100 degC (other temperatures on request)
Billing per kWh ultrasound power or unit/ bulk quantity
Contact us today to learn more about the opportunity of ultrasonic CPS! We will be glad to discuss the toll manufacturing procedure of your product!