Closed Ultrasonic Reactor for Pharmaceutical Batch Processing
- Many processes as mixing, dispersing and extraction of high-value materials are carried out as batch process.
- Hielscher’s closed ultrasonic reactor is ideal for an integrated ultrasonic processing under closed and precisely controlled conditions.
- Hielscher’s closed ultrasonic reactor is perfectly suitable for ultrasound batch processes in a safe and closed environment – e.g. for the small production of precious materials.
Ultrasonic Batch Processing
Batch processing is a common manufacturing method, that is very prevalent in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Ultrasonic batch processes are commonly installed for the production of pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and the extraction of active compounds from cellular matter, whilst the manufacturing of specialty chemicals applies ultrasonics predominantly for dispersing and sonochemical reactions.
- stainless steel reactor
- for various volumes available
- with integrated electrical stirrer
- precisely controllable process conditions
- pressurizable up to 6 barg
- for processing under critical conditions (e.g. solvent at elevated temperatures)
- purgeable (e.g. with nitrogen)
- cooling jacket
- temperature sensor
- autoclavable, highly hygienic
- easy mounting/ disassembling
- fast change between lots
- customizable adaptions
- for use with UIP500hdT, UIP1000hdT, UIP1500hdT, UIP2000hdT and UIP4000hdT
- Controlled Conditions
- Higher Quality
- Consistent Quality
- Faster Reaction
- Higher Yields
- High Energy-Efficiency
- Green Chemistry
Facts Worth Knowing
Ultrasonic tissue homogenizers are often referred to as probe sonicator/ sonificator, sonic lyser, ultrasound disruptor, ultrasonic grinder, sono-ruptor, sonifier, sonic dismembrator, cell disrupter, ultrasonic disperser, emulsifier or dissolver. The different terms result from the various applications that can be fulfilled by sonication.